To make a decision on reconstruction, re-planning, demolition, renovation, sale of a building, a professional construction expertise is critical. Our experts perform technical inspection of buildings and structures using methods of external visual examination, nondestructive testing, defect photographic fixation, laboratory sample studies. As a result, the customer receives a true and fair view of all structures’ and communications’ state, operational capability, wear resistance, hidden defects and possible prospects.
In the course of inspection, our experts conduct detailed and comprehensive facility’s technical condition monitoring. An information on the state of engineering communications (water piping, sewerage, heating system, power supply system), their wear degree is collected. The structures’ reliability as a whole, as well as their individual elements: foundation, walls, interfloor overlappings, staircases, etc., is determined. When revealing structural defects, their scales are determined, their occurrence causes are searched, possible consequences are calculated, and measures to prevent these consequences are proposed.
When inspecting unfinished construction objects, their technical condition is assessed for the purpose of making a decision if investing in their further construction is advisable.
Upon inspection completion, our experts prepare a technical report, which provides a fair assessment of the facility state. This technical report’s content and composition, and its’ operation term are governed by state regulatory documents.
Report provides the following information:
- description of the technique for conducting a technical survey;
- description of an inspected object’s structural elements with its specifications and conclusions based on the visual inspection results;
- description of detected abnormalities and defects with reference to the object and photos;
- checking calculations of structures, measurement drawings, material properties test reports;
- inspection conclusions;
- list of recommended measures to correct defects;
- working drawings and explanations for the structures’ restoration, replacement or reinforcement;
- normative documents list.