KURYLYS EXPERT PROJECT LLP is conducting a study "Participation of small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in addressing water sector issues with water supply and sanitation highlighted, and improving the quality of its services" for Kazakhstan.
Study overview: The customer is the Association of Water Supply and Sanitation Enterprises of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Kazakhstan Su Arnasy" (hereinafter referred to as AKSA)
Implementation period: September-October 2020
The study is being implemented in the framework of Central Asia Invest V grant program Boosting Small Business Competitiveness, funded by the European Union: Project "Boosting the capacity of industry associations serving engineering companies in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan» ACA/2019/412-712.
The project will be implemented until April 2023 by a consortium of partners from three countries: Latvia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan:
– CLEANTECH LATVIA – leading partner (LV);
– Kazakhstan Su Arnasy Association (KZ);
– Association of Consulting Engineers of Uzbekistan (UZ).
The main objective of the project is to improve the skills of engineers in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, by strengthening the role of industry associations and attracting micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).
Find out more about the project on the partners' websites:
You can also take your part in this project, and we value your opinion!
1) Select a category:
- Operating water supply and sanitation organization;
- Design organization;
- Potential equipment supplier;
- Professional association;
- An interested person (e.g. a user of water supply and sanitation services).
2) Fill in the form on Google:
Please note that questionnaires are open for filling in until 23.10.2020 17.00 (Nur-Sultan)
3) Download the form here, fill it out and send it to us at email@example.com
We appreciate any feedback!!!